IIT – Aspirations of millions of students
Education is an essential part of everyone’s life. Education is essential for everyone, regardless of where they live on the globe. It is beneficial not just to the person, but also to the entire planet. Education is the only thing that can help individuals move out of poverty and face a variety of challenges.
There are a number of competitive exams that people have to take to get into top universities. In India also there are plenty of exams that are highly competitive and students from all over the world sit in those exams. The standards of education in India have improved a lot and now people from all over the world are coming to take competitive exams and get into Indian colleges. We will be discussing one such exam in this article.
Amongst the various exams that are conducted in India. One of the toughest amongst them is the exam jee. Jee is an exam for engineering and architecture aspirants. Students who wish to get into the premium colleges of India such as IITs should clear the exam jee. One has to be a student of the science stream in class 12th to be eligible for appearing in the exam. One can’t appear for this exam if they are from any other exam. Physics, chemistry and maths are the subjects that are being asked in the BTech exam of jee.
It is not easy to crack the jee exam. Lakhs of students sit in this exam to get into IITs. Therefore, a proper strategy has to be followed in order to crack this exam. Let us discuss the most important tips that every child should follow in order to clear the exam of jee and get into their dream college. It will definitely help students in their jee main preparation.
Tips to prepare for jee:
- Jee is one of India’s most difficult examinations. To break it, one must be highly enthusiastic about one of the items. That is nothing more than constancy. To pass this exam, a student must be consistent. It is pointless for a student to study for a few days and then abandon it for a few days. They will forget the vast bulk of what they have learned. To recall all of the principles, one must be consistent and practise problems on a regular basis.
- Another important need to consider when preparing for Jee is practice. Jee is more than merely reading concepts and moving on. It requires proper practice. A student has to solve a lot of problems from each subject whether it is physics, chemistry or maths. Without practice, a student will not be able to solve problems in the exam. Thus ending up scoring bad marks and failing the exam. There are a lot of platforms for people to get these questions. Either one can use previous year’s questions or question banks of some particular platform. Practising them will make a child perfect in those concepts.
- Mock tests are something that will help people analyse their situation. It will help them to understand how many questions they are able to solve. If they are getting good marks in mock tests and are able to solve the majority of the problems. Then there are high chances that they will be able to do the same in the coming ng exam of jee. If their score is low in the mock test, they should analyse their situation and try to improve their weak areas. It is one of the simplest ways of finding what is your weak topics.
- Revision is also very crucial in clearing this tough exam of jee. syllabus of jee is very vast and if one is thinking that just by reading once all the topics they can clear the exam then they are completely wrong. One has to revise their concepts a number of times before appearing for the exam. If a student has done enough revision then there are high chances of him or her remembering the concepts even in the exam. Without revision, there are high chances that one will forget some of the concepts before the exam.
- A student should not focus on completing the complete syllabus. To crack the exam one doesn’t need to have full marks. Students can miss a few of the concepts but the concepts they are studying should be completely perfect in them. If one follows this there are high chances of him or her getting selected for the exam. Obviously, the student is not going to score full marks but still one will fetch the many marks that will help them to easily get selected.
- Whenever one gets doubt, they should get it clear at the same moment. Clearing doubts is crucial for every child who wishes to complete their preparation nicely. There are many ways a person can clear their exams. If a student will keep clearing their doubts regularly, they will become perfect in various exams. It will also help them. To keep interested in the exam.
In the above article, we have discussed a number of tips that one has to follow in order to crack the exam of jee. Jee is not an easy task for any student to crack. Following these tips will definitely help them to easily crack the exam and get into their dream colleges.
Jee is not an easy exam. We all know that there are two exams of jee and those are jee mains and iit advanced. If one has to get into IITs they have to clear both of these exams. There are a number of platforms from which people can understand the various concepts of jee and clear their exams. One of the best platforms for people to choose for their jee preparation is Infinity Learn. It will explain all the concepts of jee to students with ease. Therefore, for anyone who wants to learn about the concepts of jee, this is the best platform.